2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- Excellent vehicle for snow, ice, or wet conditions. Ride is very good, excellent for rough terrain.
- Mileage around town only 12 - 14 MPG.
My second one. Would recommend for all driving conditions. Computer controlled antislip / stability is excellent. Is very fast. More power than normally needed. Holds road well in high wind conditions. (80 - 90 MPH winds.) Front and second row bucket seats very comfortable, third row for the young. (Highschool or under.) At 70 MPH or below gets 18.5 to 19 MPG. Above 80 drops to 15 - 16....read morehide
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- OnStar, eye catcher, magnificent quality, you know its made by GM-an American Motor Corporation
- Typical SUV ride, but leagues ahead of Ford and Dodge. Paying out the rear at the fuel pump.
The vehicle has solid steering and hugs the road relatively well for the size of the vehicle. Its a nice truck if you are comuting 30 miles or less. If you are driving more than 40 miles one way through city traffic youd better have a pretty good job. But....if you can fork out 50K for the ride...dont complain about the price of gas....read morehide
22 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles