2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, the cadillac of GMC
- You pay more at the pump!
I traded in a 2005 Chrysler 300c and 2005 Dodge Magnum. They were both nice cars but the Denali is classier and can go anywhere. I can now do more with one vehicle then I could with two before. The 2006 is better looking then the new 2007 coming out soon. It gets about the same mileage as my hemi did in town, but not as good on the highway. Over all it is a great mixture of power and style!
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles