2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth ride (feels like you're floating); all the luxuries come standard
- middle seats are uncomfortable because they sit straight up and don't recline even slightly
The Denali is the best car I have ever owned. I am getting ready to trade mine in on the new body style in the 2007 edition. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who's looking at them or similar types of vehicles. It is a great SUV!
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles