2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Quiet and very comfortible. Great eye appeal, both inside and out.
- Interior plastic dash trim cheapens interior appearance.
Have owned Chevrolet Tahoe Lt and Z71's in the past. Decided to downsize, purchased Jeep Commander. Nice vehicle, but miss the room and comfort of Tahoe. Drove 07 Tahoe. Lots of nice toys, and attractive exterior appearance. However; ride was noisy, and interior, especially the leather seating, didn't appeal at all. Drove 06 Denali, and knew right away I found what I had been looking for. Not broken in yet, but still getting equivalent gas mileage as my 04 Tahoe Z71.
From pictures I had seen of 07 Denali, the 06 Denali is more attractive. Grill of 07 Denali gives it the appearance of 06 Envoy.
Would recommend GM products to anyone.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles