2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent vehicle for snow, ice, or wet conditions. Ride is very good, excellent for rough terrain.
- Mileage around town only 12 - 14 MPG.
My second one. Would recommend for all driving conditions. Computer controlled antislip / stability is excellent. Is very fast. More power than normally needed. Holds road well in high wind conditions. (80 - 90 MPH winds.) Front and second row bucket seats very comfortable, third row for the young. (Highschool or under.) At 70 MPH or below gets 18.5 to 19 MPG. Above 80 drops to 15 - 16.
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles