2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent vehicle for snow, ice, or wet conditions. Ride is very good, excellent for rough terrain.
- Mileage around town only 12 - 14 MPG.
My second one. Would recommend for all driving conditions. Computer controlled antislip / stability is excellent. Is very fast. More power than normally needed. Holds road well in high wind conditions. (80 - 90 MPH winds.) Front and second row bucket seats very comfortable, third row for the young. (Highschool or under.) At 70 MPH or below gets 18.5 to 19 MPG. Above 80 drops to 15 - 16.
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
GMC's Denali offerings are going great guns
The Denali trim that GMC uses to denote its top-of-the-line vehicles was introduced back in 1999, pa...Read Full Review
GMC to get own model not shared with Chevy?
For years, GMC has existed as a brand without a single unique product, reconstituting Chevrolet truc...Read Full Review
GMC Canyon vs. Chevy Colorado: Mid-Size Sibling Rivalry
If there’s one thing we are sure learn in 2014, it’s that the mid-size truck is back– thanks t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles