2006 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Horsepower, Beauty, Reliable, Great Gas Mileage for a V8 6.0L
- Not Much different than the Cadillac Escalade
This is an all wheel drive,V8. This car will not handle like a Mustang or a BMW. This is a """BIG""" car. It takes more time to stop, steering is different than a car. For people who have own or driven large SUV's, they will appreciate the Denali XL. The Gas mileage is great for a car of this size. If you want great gas mileage, get a sedan. It handles great and the towing capacity is superb. If you want a big comfortable car, this is your car. If you want great gas mileage, this is not your car. ( Any V8 for that mater )
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles