2012 GMC Yukon Denali User Reviews
- $44,140 - $47,007
- excellent car for long trips with luxury inside ,could take 8 passengers, so much power
- bad on the corners, bad fuel economy, hard to use navigation, bluetooth unfunctional
Purchased As New
I have the same car and the same model
excellent car for long trips with luxury inside ,could take 8 passengers, so much power, good car for the money, low maintenance .
-very bad on the corners and roundabouts ,
-bad fuel economy inside the city,
-very hard to use the navigation system,
-Bluetooth for the phone is not functional ,
-they could use better technology to increase horsepower comparing to other European and Japanese same category for the 6.2 engine you will expect more than 500HP but you are getting less than 400 HP on the road , -the car doesn't look good on 20 inch wheels it must have 22-24 inch same as the Escalade with wider tiers for beter traction and stability on the corners.
- the third seat row is hard to open and close and doesn't go all the way down like the ford expedition which reduces the boot storage.
- the triptronic automatic gear box on the steering wheel is a bad idea and not easy to use and its better to be in the middle between the seats....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
GMC's Denali offerings are going great guns
The Denali trim that GMC uses to denote its top-of-the-line vehicles was introduced back in 1999, pa...Read Full Review
GMC Canyon vs. Chevy Colorado: Mid-Size Sibling Rivalry
If there’s one thing we are sure learn in 2014, it’s that the mid-size truck is back– thanks t...Read Full Review
GMC to get own model not shared with Chevy?
For years, GMC has existed as a brand without a single unique product, reconstituting Chevrolet truc...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles