2007 GMC Yukon XL 4WD
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$21,520 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.3L V8, 16 valves, 310 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Qualtiy materials, nice r...
- HUGE first year depreciat...
“I was impressed with the test drive, but was really disappointed at a few missing niceties: first, no telescoping steering wheel. That was...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles