2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali
All-Wheel Drive shown
The 2002 Yukon XL Denali is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger sport-utility, available in one trim only, the All-Wheel... read more Drive. The 2002 Yukon XL Denali's closest competitors include the Chevrolet All New TrailBlazer, the Isuzu Axiom, and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the Yukon XL Denali is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 320-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Yukon XL Denali is a carryover from 2001.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.