2006 GMC Yukon XL Denali User Reviews
All-Wheel Drive shown
- No trim specified for this review
- LOOKS, Passenger comfort, Power (For its size) and back-up camera (Dealer addon)
- Not light in center console or glove box, Driver needs more legroom, Wheel should be telescopic
I have been pleasantly suprised, as I originally was in the market for a Toyota Sequoia, but the local Toyota dealer tried to sell me on a used Escalade ESV.
I liked the ride and comfort, but did not want to be a target of car thieves (Although I did add 20" chrome wheels to my Denali), so I looked up the next best vehicle in the line
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles