2006 GMC Yukon XL
SL 1/2 Ton 2WD shown
- $10,061 - $12,238
The 2006 Yukon XL is a 4-door, up to 9-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the SL... read more 1/2 Ton 2WD to the SLE 3/4 Ton 4WD. The 2006 Yukon XL's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Suburban, the Jeep Commander, and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the SL 1/2 Ton 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The SLE 3/4 Ton 4WD is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 335-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Yukon XL is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Yukon XL
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles