2006 GMC Yukon XL User Reviews
SL 1/2 Ton 2WD shown
- $10,061 - $12,238
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, very comfortable a lot of room.
- the only thing for me is porformance if it had a little more horses it would be perfect.
this car is very well built when gmc says they make very good vehicles they mean what they say.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
GMC Canyon will debut in Detroit
With the debut of the Chevrolet Colorado at November's Los Angeles Auto Show, perhaps it was onl...Read Full Review
GMC's Denali offerings are going great guns
The Denali trim that GMC uses to denote its top-of-the-line vehicles was introduced back in 1999, pa...Read Full Review
GMC Canyon vs. Chevy Colorado: Mid-Size Sibling Rivalry
If there’s one thing we are sure learn in 2014, it’s that the mid-size truck is back– thanks t...Read Full Review
GMC to get own model not shared with Chevy?
For years, GMC has existed as a brand without a single unique product, reconstituting Chevrolet truc...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles