2013 GMC Yukon XL
SLT 3/4 Ton 4WD shown
- $45,230 - $53,940
- $42,064 - $50,164
The 2013 Yukon XL is a 4-door, up to 9-passenger UT, available in 8 trims, ranging from the SLE 1/2 Ton 2WD... read more to the SLT 3/4 Ton 4WD.
Upon introduction, the SLE 1/2 Ton 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 320-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The SLT 3/4 Ton 4WD is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 352-horsepower engine that achieves 10-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 GMC Yukon XL
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles