1999 GMC Yukon
4 Wheel Drive shown
- Not Available
The 1999 Yukon is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger sport-utility, available in two trims, the 2 Wheel Drive and... read more the 4 Wheel Drive. The 1999 Yukon's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Tahoe and the Ford Expedition.
Upon introduction, the 2 Wheel Drive is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The 4 Wheel Drive is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 GMC Yukon
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.