2003 GMC Yukon User Reviews
- $6,374 - $6,938
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth ride, comfortable, reliable, lots of towing power
- fuel economy, re-sale value
Purchased As Used
I've been driving a 2003 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD for over 3 years now, and I've loved every minute of it. The powerfull V8 lets me tow my dad's old Sierra with ease, and packing it out with fishing or hunting gear is not a problem. The frame and suspension aren't exactly 4x4, but she'll go anywhere off road as long as there's no mountains to cross, and is great in the snow! The fuel economy could be a little better, but I wouldn't trade it for a new Toyota Prius or a Hybrid if held a gun to my head. Go buy a Yukon!!!
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
GMC News & Articles
2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon unveiled
General Motors has today unveiled its new family of fullsize SUVs, including the 2015 Chevy Tahoe, i...Read Full Review
Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL coming soon
General Motors is aiming to make living large more comfortable, connected, and fuel-efficient with t...Read Full Review
- More GMC News & Articles