2003 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX V-6 5-Speed AT w/ Nav System shown
- $4,497 - $6,530
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy, appearance, handling
- control buttons on steering wheel not lit
Purchased As New
Great looking with dealer optional ground affects. Many people stop and ask what kind of car it is. Great value, handling, and over 30 miles per gallon on highway with regular unleaded! I almost purchased a BMW 3 series, but compared to the Honda Coupe it was boring.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles