2004 Honda Accord Coupe
EX V-6 5-Speed AT w/ Nav/ XM Radio shown
- $4,960 - $7,298
The 2004 Accord Coupe is a 2-door, 5-passenger family coupe, or sports coupe, available in 17 trims, ranging... read more from the LX 5-spd MT to the EX V-6 5-Speed AT w/ Nav/ XM Radio. The 2004 Accord Coupe's closest competitors include the Acura RSX, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, and the Volkswagen R32.
Upon introduction, the LX 5-spd MT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The EX V-6 5-Speed AT w/ Nav/ XM Radio is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Accord Coupe is a carryover from 2003.
17 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Honda Accord Coupe
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles