2005 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $6,000 - $8,734
- No trim specified for this review
- reliable, economical, very smooth steering, quiet, nice interior
- brakes are too sensitive, only complaint
I love this car, I used to have a Mitsubishi Eclipse and this is such a better buy for the money. I only wish I would've bought the V6, but it was a bit out of my budget. Overall, I am happy with my decision to buy my Honda. I totally it recommend to whomever wants a nice and dependable car!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles