2005 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $6,000 - $8,734
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent acceleration, nice interior and exterior design, very good handeling
- wind noise, engine shakes in cold weather for a couple of miles
I liked the car, because of its price and design. I decided to buy the EX-V6/6 speed for its sporty look and performance and the short ratio of gear shifting, which is a lot of fun. It accelerates very nicely with low torque, even in higher gears! The problem I experienced with the car is its shaking after starting in cold weather for a couple of miles (2-3 mil) , and the noisy wind noise. Generally speaking, it is an excellent car for the price and I would recommend it to anyone interested in performance and beauty, but not enough cash!
20 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles