2006 Honda Accord Coupe
There are 10 user reviews for the EX 5-Spd AT trim shown below
- Fuel economy, overall refinement, classy dashboard and interior, styling
- Very little headroom with sunroof option, audio system not very powerful
I have owned my 2006 silver Accord coupe EX for a week now and I love it! I hade done extensive research and the Accord just beat out the other competitors in terms of value, quality and refinement. Now, my son always wants to ride with me and play with my new Accord!
The engine could use a few more horsepowers, but it purrs when you hit the accelerator. It is smmooooth. I love my car but I think Honda could improve on a few things:
1) Easier access to the rear seats (tumble feature found in VW)
2) More powerful in dash CD changer
3) Full power seats in EX models
4) Full size spare tire
5) Darker tinted windows
Things I love about my car:
1) The styling of the 06 coupe
2) The incredible dashboard with dayglow. It is easy on the eyes, easy to read and simply beautiful.
3) The LED taillights
4) The seats that fit like a glove (great contours)
Test drive the Accord Coupe 06 and I am sure you will fall in love with it.
9 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )