2009 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX-L 5-Spd MT shown
- $11,629 - $16,166
- No trim specified for this review
- Best-in class styling and Acura-like build and feel
- Fuel economy not as good as expected-may still need the engine to be "broken in"
I just picked up my dark gray 09 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 Auto (no nav) last weekend. Put 500 miles on it this week and could not be happier with the decision. This car is rock-solid, gets lots of compliments and is not "lost in the parking lot" like so many other models these days. Build quality is excellent, the car is steady and shure-footed on the highway, performance is outstanding with the V6 automatic (regular gas is a benefit these days as well). Overall, got a great deal here in FL, and the competitors pale in comparison (Altima Coupe was "cheap" feeling and not nearly as expensive-feeling).
47 out of 152 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles