2009 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX-L 5-Spd MT w/ Navigation System shown
- $11,629 - $16,166
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to Drive, Good power, Good price, looks great
- nothing that would stop me from buying this same car over all others
Purchased As New
Had my car for about 5 months. Have nothing but good things to say about it.
Cylinder Management gives you good gas mileage if you want to drive it like a 4 Cylinder, but v6 power always there if you want to have a little fun.
I have nothing but positive things to say about this car. Give it a test drive and see if you agree.
PS: try to V6. The fun factor more than makes up for the price difference over the 4 cylinder.
7 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles