EX-L 5-Spd MT w/ Navigation System shown
- $11,629 - $16,166
- No trim specified for this review
- Saves lots of fuel, very comfortable, easy and fun to drive
- i wish the exl 4 cyl model came more equipped standard
i have loved this car since the day i bought it. no real complaints its great on gas and the seats are very comfortable i would recommend this vehicle to anyone that is looking for a sporty looking car that can feel like a sedan also. it comfortably seats five people and its easy to get in and out of the back seat
39 out of 136 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles