2013 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
LX-S 6-Spd MT shown
- $23,350 - $32,350
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel 35mpg, looks. ride steering, new tech gadgets
- auto transmission kicks a little but nothing thats real noticeable
Purchased As New
Traded my 08' accord coupe for 2013 coupe EX-L, This car is great, it rides good, great gas mileage and looks good. Love the side and rear camera helps alot because blind spots can be tricky. accelerates nice but with a little kick, nothing too bad. i have the four cylinder so i expected that. audio system is sound good..all around great car for gas mileage and looks under $35,000.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles