2013 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX 6-Spd MT shown
- $23,350 - $32,350
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful Looking Car; Good power from engine; nice transmission; Fully loaded car at this level;
- pricey for an Accord; fuel ecomony could be better;dual LED screens can be confusing at times.
Purchased As New
I've owned my Accord coupe V6 for over a month now, and it still doesn't disappoint me. The car is GOOD looking, has enough room in it despite it being a coupe, and the V6 is a real step up from the 4 inline. The ride is a little ruff, and the double LED radio/Info dash stack is a little much, but these things are easily overlooked. I will say that the fuel economy could be better, but that could just be because I'm more of a city driver vs. highway. The leather, paddle shifters and 18' wheels are a nice touch.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Honda Accord Coupe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles