2013 Honda Accord Coupe User Reviews
EX-L V-6 6-Spd MT shown
- $23,350 - $32,350
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great, fast, sweet manual transmission, interior is close match to the Acuras I have owned
- Not really much, the selection dial for Ipod tracks very slow, NAVI screen still a little outdated.
Purchased As New
Took the garage 8 weeks to get me the car (I guess they dont make many MT's) but it was worth the wait. Marvellous engine, they've retuned the V6 and it shows, good torque now low to mid range. Nice interior, reminds me of the TL. A little pricey but you get alot in terms of performance, looks and technology. The chassis is perfect, I've seen some crticism of the steering but actually I like the feel. You can't throw it around quite like my wifes SI but the extra power makes up for it!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles