2005 Honda Accord Sedan
There are 3 user reviews for the EX 5-Spd MT w/ Leather/ Nav/ XM Radio trim shown below
- Cheap - got mine for $16,450
- Brakes, brakes, brakes - noisy and dusty
First (and last) Honda. Less than high-standard build quality. Been back to dealership three times in 2,900 miles. Little things - sqeaks & rattles, interior pieces falling off, blemishes in interior vinyl and dirt in paint. My last GM and Ford had higher initial quality. Sure hope the mid and long-term experience beats the first six months. Think twice....read morehide
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nav is easy to use, voice command, great leather, pick-up for 40cyl., handling.
- Have not found one.
I owned a 1992 Honda Accord EX for six years with no problems. The new 2005 competes with some of the best luxury cars on the market with this trim of those I test drove. For the price I bought mine for ($24,870) you can't beat the value. Definite Buy.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lovely tranny and engine. Lots of get up and go. If I didn't know better I would say it was a six.
- Would like a Bose stero system. My wife's VW monson system blows mine away
I have had it 7 months and put on 21k kilometers. Absolutley no problems. I love how it handles and with the new Goodyear triple tred tires the road noise is very low. Great car.
16 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Honda Accord Sedan