2006 Honda Accord Sedan
EX 5-Spd AT w/ Leather and XM Radio shown
- $8,531 - $11,724
The 2006 Accord Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 17 trims, ranging from the VP 5-Spd... read more MT to the EX V-6 5-Spd AT w/ Nav System/ XM Radio. The 2006 Accord Sedan's closest competitors include the Chrysler 300, the Mercury Milan, and the Volkswagen Passat Sedan.
Upon introduction, the VP 5-Spd MT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 166-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The EX V-6 5-Spd AT w/ Nav System/ XM Radio is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 244-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Accord Sedan is freshened for 2006.
17 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Honda Accord Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Urban warriors: New Honda Forza scooter and Grom mini motorcycle
Honda just announced two new models aimed at beginning and experienced riders looking for fuel-effic...Read Full Review
Honda Civic Hybrid: Battery unreliable, Consumer Reports says
Now comes word from Consumer Reports that earlier Honda Civic Hybrid models, previously deemed relia...Read Full Review
2013 Honda Civic aces tough IIHS crash test
After some mixed results from early models tested in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's (I...Read Full Review
Which cars crash best? Honda, Volvo score on new, tougher test (video)
The Insurance Institute, a non-profit research organization funded by the insurance industry, last y...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles