2009 Honda Accord Sedan User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $11,615 - $16,333
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellant power Very smooth ride. Ample room for rear passengers- they are comfortable
- Road noise&Road noise Dash too far into cabin.
Purchased As New
Great performing car. No blind spots - drives wonderful. Uncomfortable to get in and out of. So low to the ground and dash extends so far into cabin. I and other drivers hit out knees getting in and out of car. Redesign that dash!! Also , so much road noise. Is it the new tires placed on the new cars. My car is a 2008.
3 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles