2009 Honda Accord Sedan User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $11,615 - $16,333
- No trim specified for this review
- comfort, real world handling and acceleration, thoughtful design
- crappy stereo, seats are initiall hard, but get more comfortable over time
Purchased As New
the EX model is probably the best value with the 190 HP engine. not sure why folks are complaining about gas mileage - overall gas mileage is 25 with a 60% hwy and 40% city mix. This is after 500 miles, and I suspect it will get better. Build quality is nice, and its pseudo luxurious - but remember its a HONDA not a BMW or Mercedes.
3 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles