2013 Honda Accord Sedan
There are 20 user reviews for the EX-L CVT trim shown below
- Look, no road noise, comfy seat, hi tech
- Bad tire pressure warning, software glitches with side camera
Purchased As New
- Very quiet, though the CVT transmission makes some weird noise on a hard acceleration.
- Handling is light and very responsive
- Fast acceleration with the CVT
- Seat is so comfortable. I took a 12 hour road trip without taking any break because my back didn't feel anything bad (it is good when you drive and never notice the seat).
- Speaker is high quality. Turn the music on and you will never hear the road/wind noise.
- Driver view from inside is very wide.
- Great space inside, especially with the trunk.
- Outside is a bit large (it is noticeably larger than my old Acura 2001)
- I love the car. My friends all gave compliments when they first looked at it. One said it looks like a 5-Series BMW. Trust me, it looks much better in person than on the website.
One thing I don't like is that the Tire-Pressure-Warning turned on after just 1 month of driving. I double checked the tire pressure and there is nothing wrong with them.
Another problem is that the side camera sometimes doesn't work (it happened twice during the last 2 months). However, the problem disappeared after I restarted the car.
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?