2003 Honda Civic Coupe User Reviews
LX 4-spd AT w/ Front Side Airbags shown
- $3,409 - $4,825
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas mileage, and cost, Average 31 mpg in city and 37 mpg and 38 to 40 mpg on long trips.
- I wish it would have more horsepower.
Purchased As New
Bought the car new, due to a job change. I needed better fuel economy. Ride is comfortable, and upkeep does not inexpensive. Currently have 1391547 miles. I changed rhe timing belt, clutch, and brakes. I plan on driving this vehicle for another 60,000 miles.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda MC-β prototype
Honda is less an automaker, it has been said, and more of a motor company that builds vehicles into ...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles