2007 Honda Civic Coupe User Reviews
LX 5-Spd MT shown
- $6,942 - $9,983
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, Fun to drive, rides great.
- Stearing wheel could come out a little more, radio could be close to driver.
wind sheild make s the car get hot, or it could be the a/c not strong enoughf, If te stering wheel could come out 2 more inches. the radio could be angled and moved closer to drive. I love the car, I is great on gas, good excleration, verry nice handling, The seat beld buzzer is noying if your not wearing your seat belt.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles