2007 Honda Civic Coupe User Reviews
DX 5-Spd MT shown
- $6,942 - $9,983
- No trim specified for this review
- decent fuel economy, dash layout is modern, excellent handling, steering very precise
- A/C stopped working after 15k miles!, tiny leak on driver's side window, made in u.s.a.
I've had my Civic since Jan 07, bought it brand new and has been excellent up until last week when i was kind of warm and turned on the a/c to find out that it just blows out warm air! I realized the compressor isn't kicking in. It better be under warranty cause I'm prepared to get an attorney if the dealer gives me any hassle. And when I was in the carwash, few drops of water started to drip from the top of the driver's window. Other than that, car handles excellent and looks stylish, seats are comfortable and digital speedometer is cool. But I can't believe the A/C quit! My 99 Saturn's A/C was more powerful and blew out ice cold air up until the day I traded it for my Honda.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles