2007 Honda Civic Coupe User Reviews
EX 5-Spd MT w/ Navigation System shown
- $6,942 - $9,983
- No trim specified for this review
- Good MPG, Handles Amazing, Packed with features for the price
- No Key trunk release
Fast for a 1.8, and drives very smoothly. People who say it doesn't have enough power and rattles, the power-its a 1.8. Get a mustang if you don't want the milage, but want power. My civic hasn't rattled, so you must be off roading with it.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles