2007 Honda Civic Coupe User Reviews
LX 5-Spd MT shown
- $6,942 - $9,983
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, great safety ratings, good get up and go compared to the engine size
- winshield wipers are noisy
I bought my civic in Sep. 2006. I am extremely happy with my choice. The car looks good and handled extremely well in the snow last winter. I haul friends and family around on occasion and there is plenty of leg room in the back seats. I also like having the aux. port built into the dash. It works perfectly for my ipod on long trips. I am very thankful that I did my research and bought this car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles