2008 Honda Civic GX User Reviews
5-Spd AT [Limited Availability] shown
- No trim specified for this review
- almost zero smog emissions. great fuel economy. ultra cheap fuel in Utah (64 cents/gallon)
- few places to fill (get a home compressor). low range on one tank
Decision to buy this car should be based on where you live. There is limited availability of natural gas for vehicles (unless you want to invest in a home compressor). And the price varies greatly nationally. I live in Utah and natural gas is currently 64 cents per gallon - So I can drive about 54 miles on one dollar! this is obviously worth the inconvenience of range.
This Civic has about the same power as gas powered Civic and the same ride and reliability.
28 out of 46 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles