2008 Honda Civic GX User Reviews
5-Spd AT [Limited Availability] shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Perfect commuter car. Comfortable ride, great mileage, cheap and clean AMERICAN fuel
- Limited driving range (~220 miles). Antenna in rear window = poor radio reception if tinted.
I live in the SF Bay Area, and commute 100 miles per day, roundtrip.
This car delivers a very smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
Super clean emissions = a great "green" choice;
I consistently average 37+ mpg CNG (saves me $1000 per year);
I drive in the carpool (HOV) lane by myself (saves me on average 15-30 minutes per day commute, on really bad days even more);
Free bridge tolls during commute hours (at $4, this saves me another $1000 per year);
Not having to depend on OPEC for fuel = priceless!
If you live in an area where CNG is readily available (CA, NY, Utah, AZ, etc.), you would be foolish not to consider this car.
24 out of 50 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles