2010 Honda Civic Hybrid User Reviews
CVT AT-PZEV w/ Navigation shown
- $13,066 - $14,795
- No trim specified for this review
- Ok car
- Small, uncomfortable, not a great bargain
Purchased As New
I bought this after having a 2004 Honda Accord which I absolutely loved. The Civic is a real trade down from the Accord which I unfortunately totaled. The Civic Hybrid doesn't run on "all-electric" which impacts mileage.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles