2011 Honda Civic Hybrid User Reviews
CVT AT-PZEV w/ Leather and Navigation shown
- $14,498 - $16,406
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy is average for class
- seats are stiff, no floor mats includes. bad control locations. The car feels very cheap.
Purchased As New
I now have 24k on the car. The interior is extremely cheap and is all plastic. The controls for heat and other are all in just odd spots and distracting when trying to adjust. The clock is about an inch above the base of the cup holder, making it impossible to read. Just a silly layout. Really disappointing from previous models. Company car, and the other options next time are Chevy Cruze and the Ford focus, which other employees seem to favor.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles