2011 Honda Civic Hybrid User Reviews
CVT AT-PZEV w/ Leather shown
- $14,498 - $16,406
- No trim specified for this review
- It's a Honda
- Not nearly the gas mileage stated on the window sticker,feel every bump in the road..
Purchased As New
I bought this car new 2 years ago and I am getting 27 mpg out of it. I don't have a heavy foot and also I am a driver that pays attention to how I use the gas. I am going to trade it for a Prius. I previously had the older generation Prius and got 51 mpg out of it. I made a bad mistake when I bought into this car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles