2011 Honda Civic Hybrid User Reviews
CVT AT-PZEV shown
- $14,498 - $16,406
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy. Great for long trips, from CA to OR 51 Mpg. A/C always works great!!
- A little slow on pick-up when the car is full. Insurance can be alot because of the name civic.
Purchased As New
We have owned this car for 5 years and have had very little trouble with it. Make sure you insurance deductable is low for repairs like windshields that some glass repaiers will try to charge you $900 to $1100 for. Shop around and you can get them as low as 250 for a place you take it into or 325 to 400 for one that comes to you.
It is also very roomy, we have tall pepole in our household and can all fit with ease. You can also fit 3 large high back carseats in the back seat. I was not able to do that in our other car a chevy colbolt.
We also like that it has airbags all the way around, even by the back windshield, and back curtain and and side door airbags.
3 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles