2012 Honda Civic Hybrid User Reviews
CVT AT-PZEV shown
- $17,116 - $19,052
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel efficiency of 55 mpg on highway with ECON on. Navigation system is friendly to use.
- No push start & no home link options.
Purchased As New
The efficiency of the the car was above my expectation, handling is decent, comfort is great due to CVT transmission, the vehicle acceleration is responsive with ECON mode off, stopping is decent, ride is not bumpy. iMID system is very interactive and will inform you of how the mechanical and electrical power being utilized. Navigation and Leather package is a must to fully enjoy the vehicle. I highly recommend this vehicle if you are driving at least 100 miles a day.
Reviewer - Peter Garard Falcis
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles