2005 Honda Civic Sedan
There are 5 user reviews for the EX 4-Spd AT w/ Front Side Airbags trim shown below
- Good fuel economy, 33MPG first two tanks, nice handling, alloy wheels std., embedded window antenna
- Road noise, annoying transmission whine, basic CD player with top-line trim level
Bought this car strictly for commuting and running around town when needed and it fulfills that need to a tee. It gives me the power on demand that I need to get in and out of situations. I love the magnesium metallic color.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good resale. Handles well. Plenty of space in the trunk
- drive side seat belt, hand brake and arm rest are too close. Poor gas mileage.
I sold my 1991 Honda Accord EX with 70,000 just because I wanted a new car. Big mistake. I bought the Civic Sedan EX thinking the mileage advertised would be to my benefit. The Accord had better styling and better gas mileage. If I had owned a Pinto the Civic would be like heaven. I guess they don't make the new hondas like he old Hondas. The car will hold its value and I do like the new car smell. They should offer lumbar adjustable seats in all models. That is what I miss most about the Accord....read morehide
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality, fit, finish, comfort, fuel economy.
- A 5-speed automatic would be even better for this car.
Excellent quality. Exterior and interior fit and finish couldn't be better. Interior is very comfortable and well designed. Great fuel economy, even with automatic. Good power with automatic, but a 5-speed automatic would be better. I used the dealer's web site and bought through the dealer's internet rep, and saved $2100 off the retail price. Combine that with 2.9% financing for 4-years, and I got a great deal!...read morehide
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- fuel ecnomy,roomy,cotrol.
- rough ride,noisy,under power
good car for the price of $14,200.Styling need to be refresh,more power and insulation.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Elegant looking trim, nothing unduly on the nicely stiled dash. Possesses an excellent serial motor.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )