2006 Honda Civic Sedan
There are 96 user reviews for the EX 5-Spd AT trim shown below
- Cool design, Radio control on wheel, Electronic brakes, Good fuel economy
- Front end is too short, jerky acceleration, see other comments...
I purchased my car December of 2006 and have had it for about a year now. Unfortunately. it have a long list of problems with it about 2 months after I got it. Here it goes...
1) When I'm going downhill it starts shifting gears like crazy and stays at a certain speed for awhile regardless if i try to accelerate. On top of that it makes a weird noise when doing so. It's kinda scary not being able to control your car.
2) If you're tall, don't buy this car! I'm 5'9" and for some reason allows the "right" positioning so that a crucial part of my front view is blocked by that piece of metal between my drivers side window and the windshield. So, when I'm at an intersection I can't the left corner. Then i have to struggle to see past that metal. So annoying!
3) It's also really annoying not being able to see the front of your car either. You don't even know if you're too far or too close to an object.
4) Jerky acceleration...for a sporty appeal I suppose but it catches me off guard even when I lightly tap on the pedal. I could imagine a higher risk of accidents because of that
5) The CD player may spit out your CD sometimes because it can't detect it. I brought it in to get fixed and it doesn't do it anymore. The technician also said a handful of others had been coming to get the same problem fixed.
It's now about February of 2007 and I'm looking to trade it in!!!
3 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )