2009 Honda Civic Sedan User Reviews
EX-L 5-Spd MT shown
- $9,229 - $13,962
- No trim specified for this review
- Great on gas, comfortable ride, reliable, simple but stylish, large trunk.
- No cup holders in the back seat.
Purchased As New
We purchased this car after spending months looking for a car that would suit all of our needs, and we feel that it does that and more. It's generally quiet and comfortable, and has so far handled very well on snowy roads. It's surprisingly roomy inside, even the back seat. Would recommend it to practically anyone.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles