2009 Honda Civic Sedan User Reviews
EX-L 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System shown
- $9,229 - $13,962
- No trim specified for this review
- Two-tier, digital speed display is gorgeous. My 1994 car did not even illuminate the speed indicato
Purchased As New
Having an 85 Hp for 13+ yrs, the 140 Hp 5-spd Civic has plenty of power, smooth acceleration, outrageously rational instrumentation layout. I just love it.
The low tire pressure indicator works perfectly. After 4 months, it indicated low pressure at 26 psi, down from 32 psi. Perfect. Thus, I am spared the too frequent tire pressure checks that themselves bleed (lose) air.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles