2009 Honda Civic Sedan User Reviews
EX-L 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System shown
- $9,229 - $13,962
- No trim specified for this review
- Two-tier, digital speed display is gorgeous. My 1994 car did not even illuminate the speed indicato
Purchased As New
Having an 85 Hp for 13+ yrs, the 140 Hp 5-spd Civic has plenty of power, smooth acceleration, outrageously rational instrumentation layout. I just love it.
The low tire pressure indicator works perfectly. After 4 months, it indicated low pressure at 26 psi, down from 32 psi. Perfect. Thus, I am spared the too frequent tire pressure checks that themselves bleed (lose) air.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles