2012 Honda Civic Sedan User Reviews
LX 5-Spd MT shown
- $13,077 - $17,795
- No trim specified for this review
- Great car for that road trip. Good on gas
- Slow pickup especially when you are in ECON mode.
Purchased As New
The handling sucks. It feels like I'm going into another lane because I'm in a 45 mph turn doing 50. I never had that problem in my Jetta or my Protege. Once I slow down to take the curve it takes a millennium to get back to 60mph. The dashboard is inviting but not as user friendly as it appears to be. I still haven't been able to change my wallpaper. However, it is much larger inside than it appears.
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles