2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Nav and Performance Tires shown
- $10,859 - $11,761
- No trim specified for this review
- Snappy, fast, Good HWY MPG AVG 30. Tight steering, Beautiful Fiji Blue Color
- 3rd gear issues, Seat materail collects every peace of lint possible LOL, stick shift knob to small
I love this car. For the money what you get is out standing. I drive 650 miles a week and went from a 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to this car. My gas mileage in the Mirage with a roof rack for bikes was 30 mpg Hwy and I can match that with the SI as long as I drive reasonable. Which is hard to do! My Cons are so very minor except the 3rd gear issue. It seems more than one person is having the same problem. I have an extend warranty drive train package on the car and will test the warranty.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles