2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Performance Tires shown
- $13,834 - $13,890
- No trim specified for this review
- great look, great feel, cant say enough good things
- wish lumbar support was adjustable, thats the only thing i could complain about :D
Purchased As New
over all, i have found little reasons just to drive places. its a fun drive. it takes 91 octane, so be ready to feel it at the pump. but.....its so worth it. might be slow on the take off, but going down the highway, you can really punch it and watch the other cars just drift away behind you like a silky dream. the car grips down on curves like noones business. stepping into this car is like slipping on a glove. im 5'9. this is a sweet ride!!!
8 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles